Sunday, September 27, 2015

Break Time

I am taking a break from the business, as I can't afford to do workshops right now.  My pocket books are screaming at me, and daddy needs to eat.  Before you know it will be the holidays and no work anyway...  This is hard for me to do, but ever since I called a short time out, I feel my soul lift.  The pressures of the business can give me anxiety that sometimes my soul needs a boost.  I am putting all my focus on teaching, giving back and inspiring my class.  I love teaching so much, but it does not fulfill me like being an artist on stage or screen.  I totally am letting GOD take the wheel, and I feel some big changes coming soon.  I am currently, working on yet another secret project, and I am praying that this works out.  I think this is the path I am supposed to go on, I hear GOD loudly on this one.  As I pray I am trying to do better at listening. I will be back pounding the pavement in the new year, energized and ready to hit it hard.  I am taking the time to reflect and find out where I am supposed to turn.  For the first time I let show business beat me down, but I will not give up without a fight.  I am not finished with you!!!!!  Love to all, please continue to lift me up in prayer.