Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WELCOME TO MY WORLD

I am an actor, but I began my career singing and dancing for a living.  I studied theater at the prestigious Boston Conservatory of Music, and began a journey at becoming a triple threat (Singer, Dancer, Actor).  My biggest dream was to get a Broadway show.  That dream came true when I made my Broadway debut in the musical "Bombay Dreams"!  I have worked in theater non-stop for the past 16 years, and have done many, many musicals.  Traveled from Germany, National tours of the U.S., to Vegas, and Canada.  I have had  a blessed career thus far.  This blog will document my life as I take a huge leap of faith, and attempt a T.V. and film career in Los Angeles California.  I will document my auditions, my ups, my downs, my faith, my passions, my sweat, my tears, my life.  This is going to be a new challenge.  My blog will be the ultimate reality serious, will I make it?  Will I give up? Will my dreams come true?  Am I crazy? What would a person do for love?  This is the story of an actor, who loves what he does, who is not in it for fame, who is all about the work.  This is my story, and I hope you enjoy the ride....